Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

7.09.2012

A big boy...

I think It is safe to say that our big boy is #1 potty trained! You still have to ask him to go ( or remind him) but has has been accident free!! wakes up from naps dry & from bed at night dry!
I have still been putting a pull up on at night just in case, but I think i will be putting him to bed in just under ware within a week.
We are still working on #2. but If i pay attention to his signs that he is needing to go poop then I have been able to catch him in time to put him on the potty. Hopefully soon we can say 100% potty trained!

Hope you enjoy the cute photo! He is in my favorite skull unders & daddys work boots... so handsome!

No comments: