Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

7.20.2012

Appt...

So we are down to the final stretch... I go every week now to the doctor.
Today they:
checked my size
Listened to heart beat
Talked about how I was feeling.
Also asked about maybe being able to be induced. I only asked because I am worried about what we will do with marek when I go into labor, I wish family was closer to help!!
She said that we wouldn't be able to discuss it until I was at least 39 weeks and I had to be 3 cm... Which I feel if I am 3 cm than the baby is coming on her own any ways. She said inducing me might lead to a c section and since I delivered marek vaginal that's the plan with baby #2.
I have another appt next Friday, and she said if I experience any contractions during the week than she will check my cervix at that appt & then go from there.


On other talk...
I am planning to try and taking Mareks 3 yr old photos this weekend, that way daddy can help me out & I need to take them & edit them & get his birthday stuff in order. Because I know that is one thing I don't wanna have to worry about ;)

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Neil and Roxy said...

Yay you are in the final stretch so exciting:) good luck with pictures this weekend...can't wait to see how they turn out:)