Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

7.05.2012

34 weeks

So 34 weeks Friday!
I still feel like I am smaller then others who are due around the same time.
We are gonna be hanging up a lot of stuff this weekend. So I will post photos after ;)
Before long baby m will be here!
I am nervous & excited!
I am nervous to be a mom of 2 and hoping marek will take to her & be excited too!
I have an appt on Friday so we will see what they say.
I still don't really crave anything right now.
I am not really sleeping very well. It is either I can't get comfortable, or marek ends up somehow in our bed, or like last night I have bad reflux and up awake in pain!
Hopefully Tonight I can get a little better sleep than I have for the past few days ;)
Other than that, feeling great! Still no swelling! & still wearing my wedding ring! Which I love!

No comments: