Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

8.19.2012

Mackenzie Ann Mae

Our crazy labor story:
So on Saturday night at around 9pm I was just getting into bed and I started getting contractions. They were not painful. But I started tracking them. They were anywhere from 5-20 mins apart. But after about 2 hours of this I thought maybe we should go in and get checked to bed sure. I call the on call and they tell me to go to emergency, I then go wake up deon who jumps out of bed like I was a murderer. Then I quietly tell him it time to go.
He gets dressed & I call our friend Janelle to come stay at the house.
By the time we r on the road , about 12. My contractions r so bad I can't speak.
We rush to the hospital. And I mean deon was going 75-80mph.
We get to the hospital and then we take forever getting me a wheel chair & registering me, which Deon had already done last week,;(
So they get me up to labor & delivery, I am beyond in pain. My face is numb.
Ask they r checking me out. I am just trying to consentrate on my breathing which is becoming harder & harder. I start getting the need to push as deon & the nurses try me to stop pushing just breath threw them. They were trying to contact the on call doctor.?finally get him . Let's say I was so far into my labor that my water broke about 20 mins after getting to a bed. And let me say that by the time the doctor got up to my room Mackenzie was already starting to come, the doctor didn't even really have prep time he just walked in and saw me and said go ahead and push when u feel the urge. So after 3-4 pushes she was out!!!... There had been no time for pain meds!
Our beautiful little girl came in a rush ;)
8 pounds 7 ounces
21 & 1/4 inches tall


* big brother hasn't yet gotten used to the idea. So no photo of them yet. Hopefully after we go home tomorrow

2 comments:

**nicke... said...

oh i love her already! i want to give you a huge hug!!! xoxoxo

Gorski Family said...

Thanks Nicke! Wish you could give her loves too ;)