Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

8.11.2012

39 week check up

What an eventful afternoon we had. At my appt my blood pressure was elevated to the point that my doctor was worried that I might have toxemia so to the labor and delivery dept at the hospital we went.
After being there for about over 2 hrs of monitoring me, my blood pressure went down & all the labs they took came back normal. They released me. Even though I was having contractions they were not strong enough to keep me.
I have another appt next Friday. & if nothing has happened my doctor said we would start discussing inducing me.
Also when she checked my cervix I was at a 2, but still not thinning! That I find very annoying! Lol
Anyhow. Let's see how this week goes.

No comments: