Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

8.06.2012

38 week check up...

It was this past Friday. And I left that appointment frustrated and needing a nap!
So my doctor checked my cervix and said I am maybe barely a 2 on the outside and still a 0 on the inside. She said if I don't progress more by my next appt she can try to scrap my membranes.. But said it would be much more painful then when she just checks me.. And might I say this appts check was super painful. I think it was because I had Marek with me and he had not been listening in the waiting room..( which my appt was at 11 and I didn't get seen til 11;45) I am sure it was more painful because I was so tense. Hopefully deon can watch marek this Friday at my next appt.
I haven't really had much in the way of contractions. But I hope to see progress.

No comments: