Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

4.27.2012

Moving???

Wait didn't we just move?? Are we crazy!!
Well, we did back in November move, we are in military housing, but its off-base housing. We haven't really liked it as much as we thought, I mean its is really nice and basically brand new, but the street we live on is really busy. A lot of the younger couples live here, they are always racing down the streets, and bumping the music really loud. it is getting annoying. plus we don't really have a yard for Marek to play in, and I miss having a back yard, so we have put in a request from housing to move back onto the base.
 I am very excited for it, because we have a few friends that live on base, and it will be super close for Deon so he can come home for lunch saving us money & I love whenever I get to see him for a little bit. :)
Today housing offered us a house on base. Its a 4 bedroom which I am excited about, but the house is much much smaller than the house we are currently in ( Our place now is just over 2000sqft, and the house on base is around 1000 sqft!- the house in Twin Falls was 1400 sqft) and only a 1 car garage. So...we will be down sizing some stuff, which actually makes me feel good! lol. I like having minimal clutter.Might be planning a yard sale, but I will have to maybe borrow a friends yard to do it in since we currently dont have a yard at this place!
Our pre inspection on our current house is Monday morning, if that all goes well, which it should... we have only lived in this place for about 5 months. When they go ahead and set up a 30 day move out date. Which will probably be at the end of May. I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time. I always think we don't have much until I start going threw the rooms and not to mention my food storage stuff! I guess I will just start looking for free boxes on Craigslist. We wanted to hurry and move before I got much more along in this pregnancy.:)
Wish us luck! We will need it!

No comments: