Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

4.17.2012

changes at our house...

So with a little girl being added to our family some room changes are being made, which is a lot of work. Marek is currently in the smaller of the two bedrooms, so we have decided to move him over to the bigger room where he will start sleeping in a big big bed. and then we are going to give all Mareks furniture to Mackenzie and set up the crib in the smaller bed room. SO  with that being said, I now am moving all of the office and craft stuff out of the bigger room and man do we have a lot of crap! lol. Its mostly navy papers and binders, but some times wonder if we really need it all. I am sure I will be going threw it even more and discarding stuff. So I have Mareks soon to be new room about 75% cleared out, but I am having a hard to trying to decide where everything is going to go. I figured I would set up the desk in our room but we don't really have room. So now I am trying to figure out a configuration and put it all in our extra living room space. lol. When it is all done I will for sure post photos. After all the rooms are switched I will be starting to sew, I have fabric to make Marek a new bed quilt. and then I also wanna do some curtains. and finally start hanging up photos in his room :) after that is done I will move on to Mackenzie's bedding and curtains.... see what I mean when I say its busy over here !

No comments: