Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

4.06.2012

21 Weeks



I had another ultrasound on Tuesday at my regular obgyn, the past ultrasound we did to find out the sex of the baby was just done at a fetal photo place because the regular obgyn didnt have any open appointments for when my mom & sister would be in town. So I had the regular one, they checked all of the measurements and such too :)... It is for sure a Little baby GIRL!  and also that she will probably be about the same weight that Marek was...so 7lber! but also I guess they will have me back as I get closer to do another one and it will confirm the estimated weight and also check to see that we isnt breach. As of now she is, but still time to turn. Her head is up on near my rib cage on the left side, and her feet are down on the right side, switch explains alot, because I usually only feel her on the right side :)

No comments: