Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

3.06.2012

San Diego Zoo

This past weekend we traveled down to San Diego to meet up with our good friend The Davis Family and have some fun!
We were lucky that we wanted to meet up while they were in town, it was their anniversary weekend, and we celebrated it with them last year too! We may just have to make it a tradition :)
We went out to eat a million times, spent a long and great day at the San Diego Zoo, and also hit up a swap meet.
 Marek & Daddy checkin out an animal,
Marek's favorite was the lil Monkeys!
 Me being silly
 We love this kid!

 This was a strange animal, it was like half horse/half zebra...I forget its name
 In line to do the zoo's skycoaster...trying to teach Marek the concept of waiting in Line!


 On the skycoaster



 Bobby & Brittany ( she is 26weeks prego)
Deon & I ( I am 16weeks prego...Me & Brittany planned to take a back to back photo and then forgot, but I will be seeing her for her baby shower, so we will do the back to back photo then :))

We had a great time with our friends & wish we all lived closer so we could get together much more often!, maybe one day :)

No comments: