Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

3.25.2012

19 weeks

Things r going great. We get another chance to have an ultrasound on April 4th since this last one was just at a fetal photo place this next one will be the 3d photos with my doctor. I am hoping our lil one gives us some good photos. At the last one she was moving all over the place it was hard to snap a picture because u would get a good view and then she would move.
I am already looking into possibly making the bed quilt, since I made Mareks and then I also found an awesome tutorial to make a crib sheet. But I need to decide on the colors.
I also bought new fabric for Mareks room. So I need to get busy sewing his stuff as well. I have a lil over 20 wks to get everything done.

No comments: