Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

3.21.2012

Fun Filled Weekend!

 My Mom & Sister flew in on Friday night, the weekend was super rainy! but we had fun watching movies and such.
On Monday was the Fetal Foto appt! we found out that we are having a lil baby GIRL!
After the appointment we went over to the beach to play & then to a yummy place for lunch.
Tuesday was my 27th Birthday! We all went out to dinner that night to celebrate.
I had such a good time with my family!
I was sad to see them leave






























No comments: