Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

7.15.2011

frustation & coupons

Almost lost money today...
I was at Smith's doing the mega event & kellogos coupon deal. Well, I had Marek with me and he was a crazy man! I think it is a mission immossible to take a 2 year old shopping, even if he has just had a nap!...anyhow. I was checking out with about 15 boxes of cereal, 30 boxes of rice, 5 tubes of toothpaste and 3 pringles. It came up to 56bucks..and I was thinkink man that's a lot, but Marek was going crazy so I left to the car. Well after j got everything in the car, and Marek in his seat I realized my coupons were still in my pocket....RRRrrr. so pissed! So I loaded everything back into my cart and went back in to wait in line at cumstomer service, still annoyed! But it was a matter of saving over 20bucks! :)
So..it really spent more like 36..and then 10 of the boxes of rice are for my mother in-law..so minus those and I actualy spend 26..for 15 boxes of cereal, 20 boxes of rice a roni, 5 toothpaste and 3 pringles...:) I would say that is a great deal!!!
Yeah for me & coupons!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: