Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

7.13.2011

Changes coming...

Many of you know, D is currently deployed, and even after he was to get back we had decided that Marek & I were going to just travel back and forth as would D for the next 2 1/2 yrs until his duties were done at this command and we could be stationed here in Idaho again. Well... we recently found out that D would be stationed in Califorina for 4 years, and this just is not going to work at all for us and our little family, so... We are MOVING! thats right, Moving to back to Califorina! We are looking into getting into base housing, so we will see.
We have just made this decisions recently, so we are still trying to figure out, if we can get someone in the house in Idaho to Rent it, or& Sale! ( Wishful thinking) But I am sure I will keep you up dated on the events. This move wont be for a little while, at least til after November, and maybe not til after Christmas, who likes to move during the holidays, but like I said things are Up in the Air. But We are Moving!
I am very Excited to be near D and have him home at night with us, and have him to spend time with Marek.
I am also Excited to be so close to the Ocean again! How I have missed the Beach! we will seriously be like 5 miles to the private beach on base, Yeah!! ( so friends & family start making plans to come and visit!)

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

I think its the best thing for your family. Although moving sucks! Besides the last time i went to California was when you were leaving on base, Im long over due!

Gorski Family said...

I welcome u coming back and staying with me at my house on base again :) u & Bobby!