Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

1.06.2011

update *

Wow, I have been looking over the last few years of blogging, things in our lives have changed so much, we wouldnt have it any other way. ( except to maybe have not gained as much weight) . We feel so blessed to have our lil family. Everyday is something new and different. I just cant believe that our time here in twin falls has came and will soon be coming to an end. Well at least I will be staying tn Twin and Deon will be transferring to so. Cali and then going out on deployment. I know that it will be hard. I have done 2 deployments before but never with a baby. I usually kill time by working full time and going to school full time. I might sign up for a class. But nothin full time. My sista will be coming out and staying with me while Deon is away.
I am not looking forward to not having deon around, but I know that this will be his last seaduty (3 years of seaduty) because then he will transfer back to shore duty ( hoping to get orders close to utah or idaho) and then Deon has about 3 1/2 years until retirement! Its crazy.
I am looking into a new business adventure. By the end of the month I should be able to give you all the INfo. I cant wait!
Tonight was also my last snacking unhealthy. I was losing weight at a good pase and then the holidays hit and I gained back some weight. and a pair of jeans I was fitting in I cant even zip (depressing) But I have started working out again, and I am serious about getting down in size!
Its hard looking back a few years at my lowest weight since highschool and then lookin at me now. Thats when u make a change.
Also next week, Deon will be having surgery on Weds! they will be putting him under, he is having surgery on his rotator cuff in his shoulder. He will have about a 2 mon recovery (best case) Please keep him in your prayers for a healthy and speedy recovery!
I guess I better get to bed.
good night

No comments: