Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

9.15.2010

Time Flies...


When Marek was Born he weighted 7lb9oz and was 21 inches long... well alot has changed since then, We took him in for his 1 year appt the first week in september and this is what he weighted..

Yes thats right 22lbs13oz and he was 30 and 3/4 inches long. I actually thougth he weighted a lot more. he is a skinny Man, But it is because he is so long. He is not yet full on walking, but will sometimes sidestep or take a step or two but then sit down. He is eating a lot of really wonderful food, he loves food. He started saying " Happy" around our trip to utah, which it is just so cute when he says it. He also waves to us now and loves to clap all the time and also lately I have been catching him dancing, it is so cute. He is such happy, easy going baby. And he is really in such a fun stage right now. He got a really cool train for his birthday from his memah steffens , and he uses that thing to get all over the house. and he is Fast too. He is a lot active if that is possible. He also talks a lot, but we dont understand all of it. We love to just sit and watch him, he is learning and exploring so much ! it is fantastic! We can't Wait to see what he is going to do Next :)

2 comments:

Bree and Addi said...

He's so cute! I love him so much! You are such a good mama. He is such a happy little boy and I can't wait to see you guys in a month and hang out with you! What is Marek going to be for Halloween?

Gorski Family said...

Bree, Thanks so much! I try my hardest! Cant wait to see u guys also! What r u having addie as for halloween? I dnt know for Marek yet, but I will let u know! Miss u guys! Ter