Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

9.15.2010

Happy Happy ...


We made our way down to utah for laabor day weekend, it was so nice to see our families. Everytime we live to go home, we talk about wishing that we lived closer to everyone. One day we may just have to move ot utah again, even though we dont really like it there. I guess time will tell. Anyhow, while we were down we did a little family party of Marek at my Mom's and also on that same day Desiree was able to take some family pics for my mom's side. It is always Nuts when we get those done. But I cant wait to see the end result. :) Thanks Desiree. And Also I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts and cards that we recieved they are all very much loved!

Waiting to sing Happy Birthday

Cousin Dru helped to blow out his candle :)


tasting his cake, he still doesnt know what to do with his cake, lol, maybe next year!

Playing ....



Isnt He a Big Boy? I love him!

Opening Gifts

telephone..need I say more what kid doesnt like a phone?

Having Fun at Nana's



He doesnt get to do stairs at our house and so while he was at Nana's that is all he wanted to do was go up and down the stairs, and I must say he is pretty good for not having much experience. :)

Who cant love that Face?

helping Nana clean out a Melon

2 comments:

Bree and Addi said...

Dang- those pics make me sad. I wish that I could be there with you guys :( Happy birthday to my little man!

Gorski Family said...

Thanks Bree! Wish u could have too!