Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

9.28.2008

CAliFoniA


So, These are my Last Posts For a Week- We are Heading Down to Cali for Deon's Cousin Mariah's Wedding On Weds Morning- Early!!!! The wedding is on Sat. We Plan on seeing Bree and also a few other friends. We will be back on the following Tues. But I work the following Weds, So Dont Expect another Blog until Friday. - Sorry- I will Try- And I will Take Lots of Pics!!- Maybe I will get a Blog in if I have time in Cali!
We Are way exited to see everyone.

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING FUN! CALL ME BACK ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN YOU GET A MINUTE ITS BEEN AWHILE!! LOVE YA

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Have a blast!!!

Bree and Addi said...

I'm excited to see you! YAY!!!