Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

9.28.2008

Big Weekend




So a few weekends a ago. We were in Salt Lake. It was a super Big weekend. First we were bringin some couches so my sis' in Law Dezi( beautiful Couches- lol) and then My Uncle Shawn and Cousin Aspen were Racing Motor cross and Atv's at Rocky Mountain so we went and watched them race. Deon, Me, Leon, Brysen and Cameron Met my Mom and Ben out at the track. My Uncle and Aunt and cousin and Grandma were already out there. It was fun, even when we were standing in a down poor rain- lol watching my Uncles last race. NO Pics of that- it would have trashed my camera.


My family also took family pics- its a yearly thing we do.
We were jam packed with things to do, we saw a few people- mostly family.
On Sunday we went to breakfast with Dezi, Leon, Brysen, Cory, Echo and Cameron.
It was really nice that we could all get together. Me and Deon sure wish that we all lived a whole lot closer.

After breakfast and loading up Dezi's Couches we goodbye and took off. It as a quick trip and a busy one. It was great to see the family that we got to see. We love you and Miss you.

1 comment:

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

I wish we all lived closer too!!!
=(