Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

6.19.2011

ideas

I am in need of HEALTHY dinner ideas, that are 2 year old friendly.
Actually, Marek loves veggies & fruit way more than meat. So I need to find ways to incoorate all food groups but it be fun & healthy.
If you have any ideas please pass them my way :)

Thanks so much!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

The Davis Family said...

I found this awesome website yesterday while i was bored at work and no for the life of me i can find it. But they had some awesome recipes that looked delicious. but there is one on my blog called skinny taste.