Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

6.02.2011

21 Months Old...

What a big boy Marek is becoming. He is just becoming more and more of a toddler and less and less of a little baby. (*tears) He loves helping me in anyway he can. and It is also nice that now he can pretty much communnicate what he wants and tell me things or if I ask him he will tell me Yes or No for things he wants, It is wonderful! He is also a really great eater, I love that! and He is recently decided that he wants to eat just like the big people so if his plate doesnt look just like your he wont eat his plate, he will want yours! and he wont eat without a fork or spoon. It is just too cute!
He loves to play with other Kids, go outside, take baths, brush teeth, loves shoes, Trucks, and chasing the puppy around the house.
We are having a blast with each passing day.
Today we had to go to the doctor because he is under the weather, but we were able to get a weight while we where there which was nice. He weighs 26.6 lbs. which he is still thin and tall. just in the last week he has shot up like a bean stock, all his pant that were fitting are now Floods!! But it kills me to go buy new pants when its going to be summer ( I think.. LOL)  So come on summer and get here so my little boy can where shorts already!!
I cant believe he is going to be 2 in august! Its just sad!
Loves to help cook dinner!


& loves the piano, plays and sings :)

I Love You  Handsome Little Man!!!

No comments: