Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

4.19.2011

Crafts...

 Here are a few things I have been up to... :) I have been sewing a lot of baby things. Some I cant post photos of just yet, but soon. :)
Baby blanket for our Niece Kylie
Sign for  a guy deon works with whom just got married

Quilt I did almost a yr ago for Paige when Brex was born :)

Blanket I did a yr ago for a good Navy wife friend, They had a cutie little boy named Aspen, whom just turned 1.

2 comments:

Josh and Brittney Drake said...

you are amazing!!! if only we lived closer, i could definitely use some tips and how-to advice.

Hope all is well!! Love you!!!

Brittney

Gorski Family said...

Britt, I wish the some thing!
I can help you with any tips you might want :)
You should try making some of the burp cloths that my girlfriend Nicke has a tutorial for, they are pretty easy :)

Things are good, just busy as usual. :)
I hope you guys are good, and little baby Drake is growing well. I cant wait to meet him!
Love you too!
Tara