Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

4.19.2011

26...

 That's right I had another birthday, Man I'm getting old. :) But I dont feel it. I actually feel young, Sometimes I feel to young to have a 1 1/2 year old, and when I look in the mirror I feel like a young girl is looking back, I have thought of changing my hair style. Maybe that will make me feel & look my age . But then Deon reminds me that Its good to feel and look young, do it as long as I can. :) so I guess I need to imbrance it. It just strange to me because I am watching American Idol and half of them are my age or younger and they look older then me ( in a good way) I think I maybe just need to dress more like an adult. LOL.
Anyhow, for those who dont know, My birthday was March 20th, Yes I am late posting about it. :)
My Mom, brother Damen and his girlfriend Angela drove up to our house from Utah. after they came into town we headed on the road to Boise. We got a hotel room for the night. It was alot of FUN! We went to dinner at Joes crab shack, where we meet up with Deon's cousin Amber and her Hubby Rob, and then our friends James & Keri.  After dinner it was getting late, we went back to the room, got Marek ready for bed & in Bed. then We stayed in the room, and all rented a movie, had some snacks and hung out, Low key and fun! My good friend Steff came over to the room also to visit.
Really couldnt have asked for a better time. Thanks to everyone that helped my celebrate :)

and guess what I got from Deon & Marek ...a Pandora Bracelet :) I love it!






No comments: