Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

3.23.2011

Smiths

I am so Excited! Went shopping at Smiths tonight, and got some great deals! Going again tomorrow!
On my 1st purchase,
I bought:
5 cases of Nestle waters
and
45 powerades
 Smiths has a Mega event on certain products, and If you buy 10 ( you can mix and match) you get $5 off instantlly!
Also with the Nestle waters, I bought 5 because they have a catalina that printed out after for $5 towards my next store purchase :)
So my total was= 37.50 Plus the $5 cat to use next time.

Thats 54% saved!

So I decided to unload it all in the car and go back in..
My second transaction:
45 powerades
4 cases of Capri sun
10 boxes of Annies mac n cheese
6 Quacker rice snacks
- $5.00 from the last transaction
= 32.70
( before handing the cashier my store card, the total was nearing 88 bucks! thats just CRAZY! I would Die If I payed that much for Real!)

thats a 63% savings!
I Love when I get Great Deals at Smiths!

No comments: