Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

3.30.2011

My Food Storage:

 So this is my food storage, sorry the photos are not the best. But as you can say I am pretty stock up. :)  and mostly because I just went to the Smith case lot sale this morning and got a crap load. I love when we are full of food. :) I bought case of canned chicken, 2 cases of green beans,2 cases of corn,1 case of tomatoe sauce,1 case of canned whole tomatoes,1 case of stewed tomotes, 1 case of cream of mushroom soup, 1 case of cream of chicken soup,1 case of tomatoe soup,1 case of  mandrian oranges, 2 cases of canned pears, 1 case of  blk beans, 1 case kidney beans,1 case pinto beans, 1 case of chicken broth, 1 case beef broth, 1 8.99paper towels and 8.99toliet paper    
my total $270 for all of that
I think thats pretty good for all that I got. I had to do it in 2 transactions, so in the first transaction I saved 68.84, and in the second one i saved 74.43 : )


No comments: