Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

12.06.2010

Country Dancing & Bull Riding


The weekend of Halloween we we all went over to the Westerner club will some fun & dancing! We had so much fun with everyone and Cant wait to be able to go again!


Amanda & Ben Dancing

Isnt Dez so cute getting ready to Bull Ride?

Opps... she got toss off

Deon right before he went off

Travis..

junior tossed as well

Amanda she didnt last long... but looks good

I hate this pic of me, but its my proof..so oh well

Achelle she was so much fun!


Trying to line dance, Dez did really good, me not so much.. I guess the 2 semesters of country dance are just a long lost memory





Dez and travis

Achelle & her Man.. so cute together

I love him!

Mom & Ben

Me & my Mom..I love her

Amanda & Junior

Me & Dez, I love her too!

Dont they look like sisters?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it mom