Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

8.05.2009

getting close...

So on Tuesday I had another OB appt. This was the second week in a row that I have had slightly high blood pressure, so we had to have a stress test, they also did an ultrasound to measure the fluids, then they ordered me to do a 24 urine, more blood work and to top that off, we have another ultrasound next Tuesday. LOL. So, we will see what the doctor decides next week. He wants to make sure that I don't have toxemia. Oh, my weight gain has finally steadied off, been the same weight for the last 3 weeks. :) Marek is moving around a ton, he is very active! I can't wait to see him and meet him and give him a kiss. I have been getting little contractions, but nothing that is steady. We have been taking the pregnancy classes and been learning some things that we already knew about and some things that we did not know about. Also we finished decorating Marek's room, I think it turned out pretty cute. We are heading off to Boise on Friday thur Saturday, it is our last official vacation without a baby. We are staying at a hotel and I am super excited for it. Hopefully Marek doesn't decide to make an appearance until after we get home. :) Stay tuned for more updates.

1 comment:

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Last vacation before you have a baby (a week before?)! U crack me up. Im sure I would want to be at home on the couch not moving at the point ur at!! Ü Good luck with ur doc app tomorrow! Hopefully he enduces u!! haha Ü