Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

8.17.2009

38 weeks..

Went in to the OB today. I had the normal stress test as i usually do. It was normal 10Plus kicks. Though Marek was sleepy and didnt really care to kick, as soon as we got done and i was not hooked up he starting kicking tons! I had my cervic checked today. I am 50 percent effaced, my cervic is soft and i am 1 1/2 centimeters. The doctor doesnt think he will see me next week, he thinks I may go into Labor before then. :) It's scary to think that it is happening soon, and that I have to push him out. But I can not wait to see what Marek looks like, and hold him and kiss him. :) I have dropped from what everyone says when they see me. I will post a photo later today.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Well I sure hope you've had him by now..if not, I'm sure sorry! I got a picture message after Michelle had her baby and I thought, oh boy, I bet Tara is just dying to have the baby now (since she's due after you). 1 week before I had William I wasn't even effaced at all and I was only dialated to a fingertip (not very much at all!!)..so that should give you hope!