Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

7.11.2008

E.R.

So, We had a little E.R. visit Weds. afternoon. I was at the salon and almost blacked out twice. So, Deon took me over to the E.R. and we sat there for the next 4 + hours. They ran a bunch of labs but said they couldn't find anything. I Went to my regular Dr. the next day to get a second option, because, I have not been feel good for the last 5 days or so- really bad headaches, and things, the Dr, thinks allergies and gave me something. But I Also made an appointment to see my Brain Dr._lol to Make sure I am not having any MS problems. I am Ok- And thank you to all that were worried! I love ya! Ter!





3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

IS THAT PICTURE OF YOU!!! I DONT EVEN RECONIZE YOU!

Bree and Addi said...

Love the tan! Maybe I need to get one?!?

Unknown said...

You look so pretty in that pic. Glad everything is ok!