Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

1.21.2014

Office reboot!

My office was in a state of emergency! The photos really can't discribe how horrible it really was. I had anxiety over it.
I finally after over a week of working on it, going threw old papers, refilling new papers and then throw stuff out. I finally have a workable office ;) so excited to use it again and be able to start sewing again! I can't wait ;) let's pray the office stays this nice.
I still need to hang up that blue shelf but it really heavy and requires more then I person, plus I might change the bracket that it currently has ;)


No comments: