Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

3.17.2013

10years...

10 years ago I sealed up a time capsule to not be opened until 03/20/2013.... I guess back then I thought 10 years was forever & a day away. Well... This date is fast approaching. I feel like I should relabel it to not open until 3/20/2023. That feels like a lifetime away.
But then wondering what I packed away in it.
So many things have changed in such a short time. My 8yr wedding anniversary is next month. That too has been fast.
Life is much different then 10 years ago. In some bad but mostly good. I misses some relationships but know I can't go back & change the past. The good includes my wonderful husband, & my two wonderful kids! They are my everything.
I was suppose to open it with my best friend, maybe we can FaceTime. Or wait until I come for a visit.
This holds so many memories.
How fast they just went.
Just a few thoughts...

No comments: