Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

10.05.2011

Homecoming!

 We had such a wonderful HomeComing! If u have never gone to watch a Naval Ship pulling into port from a 7 month deployment, u should add it to your list of to do's. It is such an emotional experience & pariotic too! You feel the love of the sailors that have returned & the love for the families.

Let me just say that this wasnt all fun, Marek was ready for a nap by the time the ship pulled in, and it will usually take over an hour from the time they pull in - until the time that they finally get off the ship & find you..and My lil Man decided that he couldnt wait & stay calm, and had a huge fit while we waited, so for that hour, I was the mom in the very back pushing her screaming son in the stroller trying to get him to just fall asleep. :(

By the time D got to us, Marek had just fallen asleep, so we decided to let him sleep until we were gonna get into the truck. He (marek) was groggy for a lil bit after daddy woke him, but words cant describe the moment he say him.

during our short time in san diego we had a good time & had some great food! My parents were also with us, and I am so glad that they came.

I am so happy to have my Hunny back, now the goal is to start packing so we can trying and get us moved to be able to all live together again.
Enjoy all the photos



































1 comment:

Josh and Brittney Drake said...

I love this post and all the photos... So happy!!!