Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

11.03.2010

Projects...

I have been wanting to do alot of crafts lately, and as u all know I finished my laudry room a month ago. I still havent finished decorating it. Here are some goals that I have...
1. Deor for laudry
2. chalk broad wall in kitchen, half way done, still need to frame it. ( pic below)
3. crib frame bench- going to make and modify into a bench with shoe storage, putting in laudry room :)
4. strip lil wooden chair, repaint and make a chair pad, for Marek's room.
5. Wall organizer-for my desk- I am determined to get that area organized.
6. work on my Papoo's Quilt, I have been cutting sqaures in my spare time :)

Below is 2 pics of the garage, I have been wanting to parking in the garage all summer, and Now I can. We reorganized a few things and put up yet another shelf over the work bench. I am so excited about it!!



And this is a pic of the 1st phase of the chalk board wall. I still need to finish it up and then I will post pictures. :)

No comments: