Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

8.04.2010

We're Back...


I know its been a while since we posted anything, We have been super busy, gone camping every weekend, it has been so much fun! What a great summer. I hadnt been able to find my camera cord so thats why I hadnt posted any pics, but I finally found it!
So, the weekend of the 16th of july we headed up near Pine, Id to meet up with the fellow recruiters in the zone. Alot of them showed up with their families, we had a really great time! Sorry there are not many pics of the trip, I do not know why but I always forgot to get my camera. :( I was planning on asking my friend melissa to send me some of the pics that she was taking with hers, but we all go camping together again the following weekend and she loses her camera! so sad!

A group of them swimming in the freezing lake! Deon took Marek in to try it out and he was not a happy camper


So pretty up there

Going on a ride

1 comment:

Josh and Brittney Drake said...

LOOKS GORGEOUS UP THERE! HOPE ALL IS WELL! THINK OF YOU OFTEN! LOVE YOU AND YOUR CUTE FAMILY!