Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

4.26.2010

Boise...


Marek with his grandma and Great grandma

Marek & Great grandma Peters

Marek & Cousin Hannah

Marek & Cousin Khloe

This past weekend we drove to Boise. Mom and Mike came into town from roosevelt, ut. to see Grandma Peters, Her health is delining. While there we stayed at Justin(deon's step bro) and Mary's house. Marek got to play with his cousin's Khloe and Hannah. He had a blast. Deon also went golfing with the guys on saturday and had alot of fun.
Here are a few photos from the trip. So glad that we were able to go and see grandma peters again. : ) We love her so much.

2 comments:

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Awe. Awesome that he got to get to know his Great Grammy a bit before she passed on. =( Sad my kids will never know their Great Grammy.

Gorski Family said...

I know, it is sad! At least the memories will keep those who have passed alive. I feel the same way about Papoo. I want him to be here watching Marek grow, but I know they are all smiling watchin down at us. Grandma and Grandpa Peters will know your children and have a relationship with thim before u do. and They will be so proud of u. :)