Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

3.21.2010

25...

Wow... When U are a young girl you never think that u will ever really turn 25, well... I am offically 25. and I dont feel a day over 18..lol. Yes, that is what I said! When I look in the mirror I still feel like my 18 year old self is staring back at me, Deon thinks I am crazy I think and honestly I think I am too!!!
Well, Friday night we went out with our friends and took all the kids bowling, it was fun, I never take bowling seriously-maybe it is because I suck! and I know it. :)
Saturday was my birthday. I had a relaxing day, I took a long bath and then took my time gettin ready. Me and Deon took Marek on a walk around the neighborhood, it was really such a nice day, I loved it! That night we had a bunch of friends over for carne asada. Yum!! It was good fun. My girlfriend Kellie made me a cheesecake, homemade, it was so yummy. It was so busy and fun I totally forgot to take pictures!:( I had even made sure my camera had fresh batteries, dont u hate that! Anyhow, Me and Deon took one together after everyone had left- and once I had remembered that I needed a birthday picture!
And For my birthday from Deon & Marek I got a gift card to victoria's secret, a giftcard to get a message and a gift card for a manicure and a pedicure! I Love them!! They know what I need!! :)
Thanks friends and family for all of the birthday wishes!



Bowling Friday night



Marek ready for his Walk

Me and Deon on my Birthday

Marek & Daddy Bowling

Me Tuesday night, Relief society had a dinner.

1 comment:

The Davis Family said...

Looks like you had great birthday...and i cant believe you forgot to take pictures...you always take pictures! Im glad you had fun and we wish we could have celebrated the big 25 with you!!! Love ya!

Your half way to 50...lol!