Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

12.29.2009

Merry Christmas 09'

We went down to Salt Lake for Christmas, and had a really great time. We got a see lots of family and a few friends. Deon's dad Tom came up from California to visit. We drove to Salt Lake, Hung out with lots of family.

Uncle Cory & Marek, we went bowling at FatCats, lots of Fun!

Marek and Mommy

Deon after he had a strike..

Aunt Dezi and Marek

Marek & Daddy.. I love the look on his Face... and his 4 Month Birhtday.

Marek and My Bear from Yiayia

All of us and our Bears Thanks Yiayia
These bears are in our Papoo's Clothes. He past away in March.
He bears meant alot. I started crying when I saw mine. xoxo

Me, Marek and my Bear

Marek & Mr. Bear

Handsome

Marek and Grandpa Gorski

Marek's Christmas Outfit

Marek's Christmas PJ's Thanks Nana

Our Niece Dallas in an outfit we gave her.


Me and Our Nephews making a gingerbread Train

Messy Messy

Our Nephews, Cameron, Brysen &Tysen

Our Grandpa Marcus. He is really sick, we went and Visited him while in Salt Lake

little punkin Face!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was so good to see you! Marek is seriously the cutest happiest baby! I miss the spit up smell! LOL