Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

7.22.2009

Baby Shower (Twin Falls)

My girlfriend Kellie dropped off the Photos from the Baby Shower to me today. I am so thankful for the friends that I have made here in Twin Falls they are wonderful! The babyshower was alot of fun. We played some really fun games and ate some good food! Also recieved lots of diapers which we were needing. Enjoy the pics.


Yummy Food

Super cute "Rattle" cupcakes

Diaper cake From the Girls

Decorations at Kellie's

Me, Christina and Nikki Chatting

Diaper cake from Shanna

Scrapbook From Kellie and Andrea

Little Cute Peacoat from Andrea - She said she had to get it because it reminded her of Deon and His Peacoat

Blanket

"Stinky" Diaper Game - Me, Brittany and Christina

girlfriends- Kellie, Me, Andrea and Christina.
thanks for the Baby Shower Girls!

1 comment:

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

You really like the smell of that diaper dont ya?? hehehe