Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

6.09.2009

Damen's Graduation

Its official My little Brother, the youngest in our family Graduated from High School this past Thursday. We are all very proud of him and Love him very much. After the graduation we all when to La Puentue (Yummy) and then Friday night we had a little family get together for him.

Sorry the Pics are Backwards order..
Graduation Party

Damen, Our Grandpa Marcus(Dad's Dad) and
Our Aunt Nadeen(Dad's Sister)

Taija and Athena

Deon and Me

Damen and his girlfriend Angela

Damen and Grandpa Marcus


Graduation and Dinner

Mom, my Yia Yia, and Aunt Maria

Grandma Marva and Amanda

Yia Yia and Aunt Maria

Aunt Maria and Me

Andrew and Dimtri

Tyler

Taija and Deon

Mom and Damen


Me, Damen and Taija

1 comment:

Katie said...

aw, those are cute pictures. You three at the bottom look so cute. I love your family! : )