Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

4.17.2009

MS Walk 2009

I am once again doing the MS walk here in Twin Falls. Its on May 9th. Anyone can walk so come walk if you want or donate to finding a cure.

Last year the walk was a big success and I am hoping for it to be just as great this year. It has been 1 1/2 years about since I got diagnosed with MS. I am in remission, feeling good and living life. I have come so far since the beginning, its hard to think of where i was and how far i have come.

I am excited that i am able to walk again and let anyone who would like join in how ever they can.


To register to walk or to donate you can go to

http://walkidi.nationalmssociety.org/site/PageServer?pagename=WLK_IDI_homepage

On this page you can either donate or register to walk. Our Team Name is: Walkin the distance
and also has my name attached to it.

Thank you to everyone for all of the support.
Tara

No comments: