Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

1.28.2009

OH.. Baby



So we had our first ultrasound on Monday. It was so exciting. We got to see our tiny little baby. So cute already. He or She is 1 inch long. On the second photo you can see the heart beat, its the really bright spot. My next ultrasound is at my 20 week mark. I in my 9th week and still sick.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Tara that is so exciting! They couldn't tell what you are having?? LOL I think it is all so amazing!

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

How exciting! Thanks for keepin us updated! =]

The Davis Family said...

Thats one cute baby...lol!!! Hope everything is going well!

Bree and Addi said...

AAWWWWWWW! Look at my little niece! :) (Just still hoping for a girl!) That's fun they took pictures for you so early! I can't wait to find out what we're having :)