Baby Mack

Baby Mack
newborn

Mr Curls

Mr Curls
3 Years Old

About Me

My photo
Twin Falls, Idaho
Happy US Navy Wife & Mother of One handsome little Boy! I love Family, good Friends, Camping, Crafts, Couponing & Photography :)

Family

Family
Powered by Blogger.

April 15, 2005

April 15, 2005
"Meeting you was fate, Loving you was out of my control, Getting engaged to you was more than words could say. Being married it takes my breath away."

Posts

6.22.2008

Hippie Fest!






So, We thought we were heading to a really cool Reggae Festival in Boise, to meet up with Butch and Dillon listen to some music maybe get some food. Well, it was not what we thought it would be. It was a bunch of hippie's in the the middle of nowhere, with tents, tie dye, and and $12 dollar entrance fee. lol. the music as a whole was not great, there was over weight belly dancers, and no shade. the temp out was high 90'. nothing like Woodstock. LOL. It was nice to hang with Butch and Dillon and the new guys. We love visiting with them.





2 comments:

Josh and Brittney Drake said...

Looks like a ton of fun though!!

Bree and Addi said...

HA HA! Only you guys could have fun at a hippie festival! I would have gotten my ASS OUT OF THERE! LOL! I miss you too Tara! Thanks for all your cute comments! We can't wait to see you in September either, it's going to be a lot of fun!